With cost, quality and response critical in today's challenging business climate, Graphic Art stands tall as the company of choice.
We offer full technical support from initial design concept through to full production or, alternatively we can build to print or reverse engineer from an existing product.
- We utilise the latest equipment in our industry and manufacture in a clean, temperature controlled environment to ensure your products are manufactured and built to the highest quality standard from day one.
Each Membrane is unique and tailored to our customers requirements. Button sensitivity, non-flammable materials and the ability to operate in a wide range of environments are all key considerations.
Membrane Keypads and Keyboards can be very simple in colour and construction or indeed highly complex, depending on the end application. Some typical options include;
- Materials: Polyester and Polycarbonate are typically used
- Adhesives: a full range of 3M and equivalent
- Colours: Full range of Pantone, Ral, Metallics, or colour match of your choice
- Selective textures, anti-scratch and anti-glare finishes
- Circuit design
- Embedded components (typically LED's or resistors)
- Embossing for buttons (typical pillow or rim)
- "Feel" of button - Tactile or Non-Tactile
- Gasket construction to prevent water ingress
- RFI/EMC shielding
- Capacitive Switching
Our Technical and Design Teams work in close harmony with our customers to achieve the very best solution.